Arenal Volcano Tour and Baldi Hot Springs Spa
Duration: 13 hours (approx).
Schedule: Tour departs from all major hotels in San Jose.
Adult Fare: $162 USD per person.
Child Fare 2-8 years old: $120 USD per person.
Add 13% government tax.
Departure Time: Hotel pick up at approximately 7:30am-8:00am.
- Baldi Hot Springs entrance fees
- Observation Point.
- Sarchi Town
- La Fortuna Town
- Lunch, Dinner
1. You will see the impressive Arenal Volcano, from a strategic point.
2. The healing thermal waters of Baldí, a huge park with caves, streams and pools of thermal waters in front of the volcano with impressive views.
3. On route to the Arenal Volcano there will be a stop in the famous town of Sarchi, known as the birthplace of Costa Rica’s Artisans.
4. Delicious Costa Rican style lunch will be served during the tour at the local restaurant.
5. A wonderful buffet dinner will be served with a great view of the volcano.
What to Bring: Swimsuit, light clothing, sunscreen, hat, towel, Sweater; (for a deposit of $ 10, you can have a locker and towel, which will be returned at the end).
One-Day Tour: Poas Volcano, La Paz Waterfalls, Coffee Platation. Duration: 9 hours approx. Rates: Adult Fare: $155 USD per person....Read More
Irazu Volcano + Cartago City + Orosi Valley + Lankester Garden + Ujarras Valley Duration: 8 hours (approx). Schedule: Tour departs...Read More
Corcovado National Park One Day Tour From San Jose, Jcaco Beach or Manuel Antonio Duration: 11 hours approx. Schedule:...Read More