Corcovado National Park One Day Tour From San Jose, Jcaco Beach or Manuel Antonio
Duration: 11 hours approx.
Schedule: Tour departs from all major hotels in San Jose, Jaco or Manuel Antonio Beach.
Adult Fare: $350 USD per person. Minimum 2 people.
Child Fare 2-8 years old: $220 USD per person.
Add 13% tax.
Departure Time: Hotel pick up at approximately 4:00am-4:30am
Inclusions: Guided tour, transportation, breakfast, entrance fee and lunch, fruits, natural drinks.
- Experience the rich biodiversity of Corcovado National Park.
- Spot dolphins and sea turtles during your boat ride along the Pacific Coast to the San Pedrillo Ranger station.
- Boat Ride on the Sierpe River and Drake Bay. We will sail the Pacific Ocean Coast, to the entrance of the Park
- Hike Through the Rainforest of Corcovado National Park.
- See four types of monkeys, coatis, sloths, anteaters, and much more. Bird lovers will be enchanted by the wide variety of birds including tanagers, flycatchers, trogons, and spectacular scarlet macaws.
- After lunch, at the park ranger station, take a second shorter hike to a beautiful waterfall.
- Bring your bathing suit for a refreshing swim in the cool, clear water!
To Bring: Insect repellent, light clothing / shorts, trekking shoes, binoculars, camera, raincoat, towel, bathing suite, extra clothes.