Manuel Antonio National Park + Catamaran + Snorkeling
The best tour in Manuel Antonio 2021
About this Activity
- Duration: 7 hours approx.
- Departure: 09:00am and 2:00pm.
- Live tour guide: English + Spanish
- Adult Fare: $225 USD per person.
- Child Fare 3-8 years old: $175 USD per person.
- Infant (ages 3 and under): $45
- Tour the beautiful Manuel Antonio National Park. Explore its beautiful trails full of monkeys.
- Sail along the shoreline of Manuel Antonio National Park, one of the most majestic coastlines in Costa Rica.
- Searching for dolphins, whales and other marine wildlife.
- Swim & snorkel in the clear waters of Biesanz Bay. Soak up the Pacific sun while enjoying the views with a cold beverage.
- Enjoy a delicious meal.
- Cruise past tropical islands and white sand beaches.
You will discover the true meaning of the word paradise as you relax and enjoy the PURA VIDA in this beautiful bay surrounded by lush green landscape and the soothing sounds of the ocean.
Get in our van and head to Manuel Antonio for an easy hike inside the National Park with a professional naturalist guide, where we have a chance to see monkeys, sloths, iguanas, raccoons, and a wide variety of tropical birds. There is also time to play at the beach.
We drive you to the departure point “ Marina Pez Vela in Quepos, there you will check-in, get your wristband, sign our waiver. We cruise around Manuel Antonio National Park looking for any marine wildlife, passing majestic rock formations. On this tour we also look for whales and dolphins. after this, we anchor in a protected bay where you can go snorkeling, use the waterslide, jump off the top of the boat or simply just relax, lunch is served onboard , after eating we head back to the Marina.
Good to know:
- Wheelchair accessible (Including all transportation)
- Stroller accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of the cruise ship
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at the time of booking
- Dress code: beach clothes & comfortable shoes
- Transportation is ONLY included in the price shown for Manuel Antonio area. If you are staying outside of Quepos, Manuel Antonio transportation can be arranged for an extra cost if you need it.
- Local transportation ( Quepos & Manuel Antonio area)
- Certified bilingual guides
- Natural fruit beverages at catamaran
- Buffet gourmet lunch at catamaran
- Snorkeling equipment at catamaran
- Cocktails only at catamaran
- Fresh Fruits at catamaran & National Park
- Waterslides – catamaran
- Trampoline tanning nets – catamaran
- National Park entrance fee
- Typical meal “casado” when you do the National Park hike in the morning.
- Beer (available for purchase $2 each can)
- Carbonated beverages of any kind