POAS VOLCANO, COFFEE PLANTATION, LA PAZ WATERFALLS
Take advantage of your time in Costa Rica on this exciting full-day guided tour from San Jose.
Combo Tour: Poas Volcano, Doka Coffee Plantation, La Paz Waterfalls, Butterfly Observatory, Hummingbird Garden and more.
Adults: $150 USD per person.
Infants: 0-2 yrs old. $50. Includes baby chair.
Children: 3-8 yrs old. $120 USD.
Duration: 9 hours approx.
Schedule: Tour departs from all major hotels in San Jose.
Departure Time: Hotel pick up at approximately 6:00am-7:00am.
Inclusions: Guided tour, transportation, breakfast, entrance fee and lunch.
- Visit the impressive Poas Volcano: And its huge crater, one of the largest in the world.
- Tour Doka Estate’s coffee plantation and sample quality of Costa Rican coffee. You will be in a coffee plantation.
- Explore one the world’s largest butterfly observatories.
- Visit La Paz Waterfall Gardens: and its impressive waterfalls, you will see them from the viewpoint.
- Explore the garden of the La Paz Waterfalls, with;
- The hummingbird farm will leave you impressed.
- The frog with different species of frogs from Costa Rica and of course a serpentarium.
What to Bring: hat, camera, light clothing, sunscreen, jacket could be cold.