Tortuguero National Park One Day Tour From San Jose Costa Rica
Duration: 11 hours approx.
Adult Fare: $175 USD per person.
Child Fare 2-8 years old: $110 USD per person.
Add 13% government tax.
Schedule: Tour departs from all major hotels in San Jose.
Departure Time: Hotel pick up at approximately 6:00am-7:00am.
Inclusions: Guided tour, transportation, breakfast, entrance fee and lunch.
- Cruise through the Braulio Carrillo National Park and stop for a delicious breakfast.
- We will stop at a banana plantation.
- River Boat Tour: Tortuguero is only accessible by water and your day tour takes you to the heart of the National Park through the Canals.
- Tortuguero Canals pass through rainforest and marshes to flow into lagoons and rivers
- Tortuguero Village: You will also know the picturesque village and its people
- Navigate through the jungle and see orchids, birds, monkeys, crocodiles, sloths and toucans.
- Enjoy a typical lunch, you’ll will head back to the embarkation point, and enjoy a relaxing trip through the lush scenery of Costa Rica.
- To bring: Hat, light clothes and covered shoes. Do not forget your camera.
- Note: Turtle nesting tour not available for the one-day tour.