Canopy Tour in Manuel Antonio Costa Rica
About this Activity
- 12 lines
- 22 platforms
- one rappel
- 1 Tarzan swing
- and a tree top suspension bridge
- Departures 7:30 am, 11:00 and 02:30 pm
- Minimum age: 5 years old
Lenght: 02:30 – 03:00 hours
- $95 USD per person.
- Children charged same price as adult for tours.
Includes: Transportation, naturalist guide, equipment and one meal, water at the beginning, in the middle and at the end of the tour.
The best canopy option within the same biological corridor as Manuel Antonio National Park only five minutes from Quepos downtown. Come and enjoy with all your family an excellent canopy and a wonderful tour through our primary and secondary forest of Costa Rica, with perfect security record, bilingual certified guides whom are willing to give high quality service.
We invite you enjoy our recently renewed 12 lines, 22 platforms, one rappel, one Tarzan swing and a tree top suspension bridge plus a delicious Costa Rican meal after the tour.
Tour Facilities: 20 Platforms, 10 lines, 1 suspension brigde, 1 Rappel, 1 Tarzan Swing, Concierge Service (6am – 10pm). Complementary transportation round trip Manuel Antonio and Quepos Area, bilingual guides and 1 meal included after tour.
- There must be a minimum of 2 people for this tour.
- Maximum Weight 300 lbs and 200 lbs for rappel and tarzan swing.
- There is no 07:30 am tour on January 01st.