TOUR: ARENAL VOLCANO AND TABACON HOT SPRINGS
Duration: 13 hours (approx).
Schedule: Tour departs from all major hotels in San Jose.
Adult Fare: $180 USD per person.
Child Fare 2-8 years old: $140 USD per person.
Infants: 0-2 years old: $ 30 USD.
Add 13% government tax.
Departure Time: Hotel pick up at approximately 7:30am-8:00am.
- TABACON Hot Springs entrance fees
- Observation Point.
- Sarchi Town
- La Fortuna Town
- Lunch, Dinner
1. You will see the impressive Arenal Volcano, from a strategic point.
2. The healing thermal waters of TABACON, a luxurious experience, a wonderful resort and spa with streams and pools of thermal waters in front of the volcano with impressive views.
3. On route to the Arenal Volcano there will be a stop in the famous town of Sarchi, known as the birthplace of Costa Rica’s Artisans.
4. Delicious Costa Rican style lunch will be served during the tour at the local restaurant.
5. A wonderful buffet dinner will be served with a great view of the volcano.
What to Bring: Swimsuit, light clothing, sunscreen, hat, towel, Sweater; (for a deposit of $ 10, you can have a locker and towel, which will be returned at the end).