Irazu Volcano + Cartago City + Orosi Valley + Lankester Garden + Ujarras Valley
Duration: 8 hours (approx).
Schedule: Tour departs from all major hotels in San Jose.
Adult Fare: $155 USD per person.
Child Fare 2-8 years old: $120 USD per person.
Infants: 0-2 years old: $30 USD.
Add 13% government tax.
Departure Time: Hotel pick up at approximately 7:30am-8:00am.
- IRAZU VOLCANO. We go to the top of the volcano from where you will see its crater.
- Cartago City: Basilica of the Virgen de los Angeles, the most important church in the country.
- Lankester Garden. Botanical Garden full of orchids.
- Orosi and Ujarras Valleys: Beautiful valley surrounded by mountains, coffee plantations and rivers.
- Lunch. Full lunch at Orosi Valley restaurant
- Entrance fees: Irazu Volcano, Lankester Garden.
- Full Lunch.
See the best of Costa Rica on this full-day tour from San Jose. Next, discover the Irazu Volcano. Rising 11,000 feet (3.4 km) above sea level, Irazu is the highest volcano in Costa Rica.
What to Bring: hat, camera, light clothing, sunscreen, jacket could be cold.
Note: This tour is closed Monday and Tuesday.