Manuel Antonio National Park One Day Tour
Duration: 12 hours approx.
Adult Fare: $160 USD per person.
Child Fare 2-8 years old: $120 USD per person.
Add 13% government tax.
Schedule: Tour departs from all major hotels in San Jose.
Departure Time: Hotel pick up at approximately 5:30am-6:00am.
Inclusions: Guided tour, transportation, breakfast, entrance fee and lunch.
- Manuel Antonio National Park is considered one of the most beautiful parks in Costa Rica.
- On this tour, you will visit heavenly beaches, with clear water and coral reefs, bordered by exuberant vegetation and the natural wonders of the tropical rainforest.
- Beach day in Manuel Antonio.
- Once in the park, you can simply relax and enjoy the beach, sunbathe or hike through the park’s trails, which will allow you to observe Manuel Antonio’s abundant flora and fauna.
- Several species of monkeys, iguanas, birds and possibly even the three-toed sloth can be seen. If you chose to take the trail to Cathedral Point, do not forget your camera; the views of the park and the sea are simply spectacular!
To bring: Light Clothes, Bathing Suit, Towel, Comfortable Shoes, Sandals, Sunscreen, Insect Repellent, Hat, and Camera.
Note: This tour is closed Monday and Tuesday.